Google

Thursday, February 14, 2008

UFOs & Aliens

UFOs & Aliens: "Ohio-02-03-08-I was driving east of Porter, Ohio on state route 554 at approximately 2:30-3:00 PM on Sunday. It was a cloudy day and the sun was hitting clouds directly in front of me and something caught my eye to where I slowed and tried to see it better. The clouds were low and colored from light to dark and I saw a blue blimp looking craft, not extremely high altitude it seemed. It seemed to be big, like a blimp and moved at a fairly good speed right amongst the clouds going from west to east in a straight line.
I had a car behind me, so I had to look at the road and drive, but it did not really fit that it moved steadily and at a good speed, but was not like a plane and was right in the rain clouds. I must admit, I just couldn't make a definite identification that quick, but as a few days went by, it just keeps sticking in my mind that it was out of place compared to anything I had ever seen. It was light blue, but as it went in front of darker clouds, it stood out from the background. I was just curious if anybody else had reported this. source: www.mufon.com"

No comments: