Google

Thursday, February 14, 2008

UFOs & Aliens

UFOs & Aliens: "Maryland-02-07-08-It was 6:55 PM EST, and I had just exited my house to go on an errand. I live in a court that has 5 houses in it, and I park my car on the outside edge of the court. As I was walking towards my car, I saw a bright star-like object in the southwest sky. It was the brightest thing I have ever seen in the sky. It was about 3-5 times brighter than anything I've ever seen in the sky, including a star or Venus.
I starred at it for approximately 5 seconds, before if faded out of my vision. It was not an airplane, a helicopter, a planet or star.
I am almost certain it was not the International Space Station passing through the sky, as I have seen that in the sky three times, and the object I saw on this evening was much brighter than that, and it did not move through space like the space station does. I was totally amazed about what I saw tonight. At first I thought that it might have been a star having a supernova, in fact I am pretty sure that's what it could have been. But since it was unidentified, I figured I'd share my story with your organization. source: www.mufon.com"

No comments: